Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help assigning effects!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oxide

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:56 am    Post subject: Help assigning effects! Reply with quote

Hi

I'm having trouble creating a combi and assigning efects to different controlers, let me explain:

I'm creating a full combi with the 8 channels assigned to diferent timbres and splited around my x-50 and a midiplus x4 controller (a standard midi controller with 4 assignable knobs and 5 on/off buttons.)

The korg global midi channel is set to "1"
the midiplus x4 global midi channel is set to "2" (idk if this is correct, but it was the only way i had to assign another timbre to the midiplus)

Chan#
1 Piano C-1 to B3 on the KORG x50 - midi channel 1
2 Piano C-1 to B3 on the KORG x50 - midi channel 1
3 Organ C4 to G9 on the KORG x50- midi channel 1
4 Organ C4 to G9 on the KORG x50- midi channel 1
5 Clav C-1 to B3 on the midiplus x4 - midi channel 2
6 Clav C-1 to B3 on the midiplus x4 - midi channel 2
7 Brass C4 to G9 on the midiplus x4 - midi channel 2
8 Brass C4 to G9 on the midiplus x4 - midi channel 2

My plan is to use these effects:
Rotary speaker
Stereo cross/delay
Hall Reverb

My main goal is to be able to use Stereo cross/delay and Hall reverb on every timbre (including organs), while having rotary speakers work only for the organs.

then i would like to control MFX1 MFX2 and IFX from the 4 knobs on the midiplus.

I assign CC#91 and CC#93 on the knobs of the midiplusx4, but it only affects sounds on the midi channel 2

and when i assign the knobs to midi channel 1 they dont affect midi channel 2.... is there any way of controlling all the midi channels? so when i turn CC#93 knob it affects both keyboards?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: