Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Member Intro

View previous topic :: View next topic  
musicmurugesh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:44 am    Post subject: New Member Intro Reply with quote

Hi All
I am Murugesh from Tamilnadu, India. Basically I am Musician. Working as a Computer based Automation Engr.
I used to play the keys in public music programs and in Events.
I was Owned & Using the Keyboards in past,
Yamaha PSS51, Yamaha DX7, Korg O1W, Korg X3, Korg N364, Roland XP50, Roland 2080 Sound Module, Roland BK5, E mu 64 Sampler, Akai Z8 Sampler, Korg Kontrol Pad, Roland SPD20 Pad, Triton Lee, Trinity Plus, Triton along with Mackie 16 Ch. Mixer. I used to play in Studio for recordings with Logic DAW with many VSt's.
Now I Owned Newly Purchased Korg Pa 700 Keyboard, Peavey Mixer, along with Mac Logic Pro. I feel, Korg Pa700 is a most powerful Keyboard. Which can flexible to create a styles and Sounds (Tones). Very Interesting.
Thank you
Warm regards
Musicmurugesh - India
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: