Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Combi Mode Karma

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dcer10

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:21 am    Post subject: Combi Mode Karma Reply with quote

I hadn't used my Kronos for a while and went to try to set up a combi to send Karma to multiple external midi devices on different channels. I had everything set up as seemed logical and I could see the karma notes triggering on the combi karma page which shows the notes and channels, but nothing was coming out via midi. In program mode karma is transmitted via midi fine.

Any troubleshooting tips?
CharlesFerraro
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure the track you're sending KARMA to is set to EXT. You can do that on the Play > ProgSelect/Mixer page or the Timbre Parameter > MIDI tab. The option is found under Status on either page.

In regards to your other question about dual mono inputs... Yes it's possible to do in Program mode. Go to the Audio In/Sampling page. You may also go to the Basic > Audio tab in Global mode to set these parameters for every program by default. Note that you can choose to use the Global settings OR save audio-in settings per program by simply checking or unchecking the "Use Global Setting".

Input 1 and 2 are your first two of six possible audio-in channels with the other four being digital inputs via USB or S/P DIF. Things are super straightforward from here. Choose the bus you want to route the signal coming from your audio inputs to. I think you'll have no problem figuring it out. Make sure to pan them both to center (value 64).
dcer10

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it working, the channels in the combi were not set to ext, thanks for the tip!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: