Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Soprano Sounds

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shandera

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:59 pm    Post subject: Soprano Sounds Reply with quote

Hello.
Can you please tell me if there are any free, good sounds from the Soprano voices section and similar ones? I like such voices at Tyros 5. Embarassed
Fransman
Platinum Member

Location: Netherlands (PA4X61+PAas. Past: PA3X, PA800, Y PSR-S910, PA500, T KN1000, Y PSR-16)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe some of the sounds in the Melliflous set by Qui Robinez will be of your liking, but I'm not sure if it will load in PA1000.

BUT: Having read some of your posts, I think it would be wise for you to turn back to Yamaha.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to be rude at all, sometimes for some people the change to a different brand just doesn't work out ok.
I think you're looking for the Yamaha experience in a Korg instrument, which will not happen.

I've had the same experience the other way around a few years ago, and was very happy to be back with Korg.

Play in style. Wink
MaximK777

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Soprano Sounds Reply with quote

Shandera wrote:
Hello.
Can you please tell me if there are any free, good sounds from the Soprano voices section and similar ones? I like such voices at Tyros 5. Embarassed
Greetings to you, Shandera, and all others too! To Yamaha, of course, there are a lot of packs with instruments, and among these instruments there are often beautiful female voices. For example, a branded Italian pack with operatic voices, and a couple of other packs of other third-party creators for Yamaha, they are all on youtube. But again I was in the store today, I listened to Yamaha psr975 and Korg pa1000 - I liked the sounds of Korg more. And I also did not set up the effects of Korg, because I could not quickly overcome the settings of Korg. At Yamaha settings are made faster and more clearly. But even with the tuned effects in Yamaha, Korg Yamaha surpasses the fullness and shrillness of sound. That is my opinion. Wonderful, powerful, piercing organs, similar to church, wonderful flutes, especially pan-flute, very powerful and inspiring string orchestral sounds. But in the Yamaha a lot of things can be downloaded. In my opinion, the dynamics of Korg are better for transmitting bass, but for Yamaha, the speakers, it seems to me, produce a more surround sound. Perhaps due to the fact that the diameter of the main speakers Korg - 10 cm, while Yamaha - 12 cm.
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Choir and especially lead Sopranos & Tenors are one of the most complex chapters in sampling emulation
most of industrial VST have failed and especially in hardware samplers , no discussion for decent factory or free distributions !
For Pa3-4X/Pa1000 there is a commercial unbeatable distribution there : http://wavesart.eu/Pa3XSoundLibraries/Vocals%20Suite.html

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
Shandera

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fransman
Hello.
I wrote that it would be impossible to return to Yamaha because of large financial losses. I will simply complement my Korg PA. I will additionally buy Yamaha PSR-S. It will be right. Moreover, I did not say that he is not good at all. He just has flaws, like any other tool. So with Korg PA + Yamaha PSR, I will get a great tool.

AntonySharmman
Oh yeah. This is a great set of sounds, but it costs us more than the salary of many people in our country. I will save for this wonderful set. But while I am saving up, can there be something from amateur and free?

MaximK777
Korg's biggest problem is what you hear from Korg!
Korg sounds from its speakers very well. But after recording mp3 on a flash, it sounds much worse on a PC. I hope that the sound card solves this problem. This week she should come to me. If not, then I do not know what to do. There was no such problem on Yamaha! I recorded it on a wav flash drive and everything is fine. I really hope that I will solve this problem. And I repeat, I'm not saying that Korg is bad. He has his pros and cons. Like all. That's why I took it. But I will definitely purchase the second tool.

Fransman
Thank you, but I do not believe it will work.
Much of Pa4x does not work. But I would like to try my luck. Where can I find this set and if not difficult, then what is the name of this sound, so as not to load everything?

Please forgive me. I did not want to offend anyone.
I just paid the annual salary for this tool. Maybe I need more time to understand the tool from the professional series. I slowly translate this big instruction, I hope it helps me. And I do not intend to retreat. Since I believe that Korg tries to become better.

Thanks to everyone who helps me understand such a complex tool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: