Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If you want more from your Kronos check my new tool
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
19naia
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was mentioned about the tool bringing people into a “unique participation”...
For a $37 contribution.

After that, we won’t know what it does until the first person to try it, comes back with a youtube video about how it works and what it does.
Would be nice if the offer came with a video demo of the maker enjoying the tool with Kronos in person.

Any one brave enough to take a first dip?
Take one for the team and give us a run down or horror story -whichever tells it like it is? I think the maker should take first dip on film.

Like the lady selling homemade hair gel, always wearing a scarf that conceals her own hair. Turned out she had no hair left on her head, after trying the stuff on herself, but still she had to sell her entire batch of hair gel to raise money for her hair transplant procedure and a plane ticket to skip town.
I better not ramble out of control again. I do that sometimes.

With the clothes i dress up in and the car i drive, i have a hard time getting people to believe i even play a kronos, and not played for making a living.
I usually have to show a video of me playing it and even take my kronos out to play, before they believe me.
A lot more about me that is hard to believe until i go out of my way to demonstrate it and that is if the people even care about what i have going on.

Makes no difference either -until i decide i want something from the people, somethings like their attention and money.
qqquartzzz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Any one brave enough to take a first dip?
Take one for the team and give us a run down or horror story -whichever tells it like it is?"

Not I. If it walks like a duck, and qvacks like a duck...
~ slaps the money on the counter... I'm out! ~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: