Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey Korg, how about a delay period for the LFO?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rgarner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:43 pm    Post subject: Hey Korg, how about a delay period for the LFO? Reply with quote

Following on from my previous "this will never happen but wouldn't it be great if..." thread:

I'm in bed with a fever in its third day so I've downloaded a trial of Roland Cloud and I've been enjoying the emulated Jupiter 8 experience (lovely oscs I have to say), and there is *one* thing that could be added to the Prologue without much cost that would return so much, especially given the removal of LFO modulation options as present on the Minilogue...

What if SHIFT+LFO RATE imparted a delay to the LFO, which then faded in according to the delay length? The Jupiter does this on a single slider, and it is *so* nice – see

for an example. I'm imitating this patch and am running it through Valhalla Room and it sounds heavenly – though not as good as Gattobus's!

Anyway, another tiny feature request. come on Korg, you know you owe those of us who've stuck with you and not returned their units because of EFF# (I mean really I'm playing everything in Cm until this is fixed) Wink
Grokaknock

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 and then some!
HW: Model D (Original) <> Prologue 16 <> OB-6 <> Prophet REV 2 <> Minitaur <> Sub37 <> Slim Phatty <> Integra 7 <> SE-02 <> Korg Triton Le <> Korg synths I have owned: Poly 800 - Poly 800 MKII - M1 - Z1 (miss this one)

SW: Nuendo and too many soft synths to mention.
Solidtrax

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's nice indeed. When they are busy with it, add Three more waveforms to the LFO, like S&H, Sinus and S&G with Shift + LFO.Wave.Selector.
MRNUTTY

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed. I write stuff like this into my digital oscillator code.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Prologue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: