Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Set List and other things

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Detlef

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:41 am    Post subject: Set List and other things Reply with quote

Hi, thanks again for the help. I tried a few things on the weekend. As a beginner with kronos I still have to learn and understand many things. That's why I find the forum very helpful and good.

I have worked with Splits and Combis now. This was a very good tip to save space and have faster access to different songs. Thanks for the tip.

I think that Kronos is the best sound you can get. I have the Epic Sound Library from KAPRO, among others.

Unfortunately, I find the operation of Kronos very bad. Ultra small fonts and controls. You need a magnifying glass. No possibility to directly connect a monitor, as with my Tyros.

In the Comments field you can not enter numbers, there is no copy function. In other edit fields that works. I don't understand it.

I also have problems with the Kronos Editor. I downloaded the latest version for Windows 10. The manual says that you can drag and drop songs back and forth. With my installed editor I can only copy and paste. It was all so awkward that I finally entered everything directly on the Kronos again.

For me sound gets the note 1 control the note 5. I hope that there will be significant improvements to increase the usabilty. Other manufacturers do it too.

For example, when organizing new songs and registrations and structuring in Tyros, it only takes a few minutes, even over 250 songs. When i use kronos i need hours.

But as i told, i have to learn a lot regarding to the Kronos. Therefore I'm glad abou every help !!

Laughing Very Happy

My "Organ Museum":
Yamaha D-85, WERSI GALAXIS, WERSI HELIOS, WERSI SATURN
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With PCG Tools you can just type it from your PC (like names/comments). You can use numbers, even in the Kronos.

Also it makes it easier to organize programs/combis/set lists.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Detlef

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

michelkeijzers wrote:
With PCG Tools you can just type it from your PC (like names/comments). You can use numbers, even in the Kronos.

Great, I will look for it and try it.
Thx for your support !!!!

My "Organ Museum":
Yamaha D-85, WERSI GALAXIS, WERSI HELIOS, WERSI SATURN
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detlef wrote:
michelkeijzers wrote:

Great, I will look for it and try it.
Thx for your support !!!!

You're welcome

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: