Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg PA4X Oriëntal: little problem with the bass invert

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Theo Benschop

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:02 am    Post subject: Korg PA4X Oriëntal: little problem with the bass invert Reply with quote

which is switched on on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal.

This said I notice while “playing” the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal that the bass invert by the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal for one or the other reason spontaneously is switched off, so that I have to push the button for the bass invert to switch this function on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal on again, and I just don’t know what I have done wrong.

This said I hope that somebody today knows what to do with this little problem on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal.

So this said for me anyway, anyhow whatsoever no complaints about the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal.
QuiRobinez
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the bass invert switch is stored with the keyboard set in your song / style

so if you switch to a keyboard set that doesn't have the bass invert switch activated it will indeed shut off automatically.

It's easy to modify to your liking, activate the invert switch for the selected keyboard set in your style and save the song in your songbook (or write the style settings to the style)
Theo Benschop

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:24 pm    Post subject: Korg PA4X Oriëntal: little problem with the bass invert Reply with quote

Mr. QuiRobinez,

Thanks again for your always appreciated information!

But unfortunately this is in my case not the case.

I want the bass invert function under ALL circumstances on.

So I have tried to do this in.the GLOBAL lock or unlock settings, which unfortunately didn't work in my case, so maybe because I'm just too stupit, or just too much a dummie.

This said, on one fine day I had found out that when I saved the bass invert situation to "my settings" this turned in my case out fine!

So for me whatsoever anyway, anyhow no complaints about the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal.

So this said, is the little problem that I have is the following situation: I notice while “playing” the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal that the bass invert by the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal for one or the other reason spontaneously is switched off, so that I have to push the button for the bass invert to switch this function on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal on again, and I just don’t know, I repeat, I just don't know, what I, the one who only want under ALL circumstances on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal the bass invert function on, have done wrong.
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Korg PA4X Oriëntal: little problem with the bass invert Reply with quote

Theo Benschop wrote:
...I want the bass invert function under ALL circumstances on...

Lock the Bass Inversion in Global when it is in On status and then save in My Setting.
Hope that helps.

Commercial Photography
Theo Benschop

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:25 am    Post subject: Korg PA4X Oriëntal: little problem with the bass invert Reply with quote

Mr. BR,

Thanks you again, too, for your always appreciated information!

But unfortunately this seems not the solution for the little problem I have with the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal.

As I want under ALL circumstances the Bass Inversion switched on, so actually for whatever reason NEVER EVER for one second in the history of mankind until the end of times switched off,

I have locked the Bass Inversion in Global: General Controls.

Anyway, I see there a drawing of a lock which is closed.

Actually the only setting there that I have locked.

This said, this unfortunately didn't lock the bass inversion, anyway not in my case.

What I can remember is that the Bass inversion was locked after I had found on a beautiful day out that the Bass Inversion was locked after I had saved the Bass Inversion On situation to “My settings”.

So for me whatsoever anyway, anyhow with or without Bass Inversion switches to ON or OFF no complaints about the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal.

So this said, is the little problem that I have is actually the following situation:

I notice while just peacefully “playing” the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal that the situation with the Bass invert switched to actually for whatever reason NEVER EVER for one second in the history of mankind until the end of times switched off, this situation by the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal for one or the other reason spontaneously is switched off again,

so that I have to push the button for the bass invert to switch this function on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal on again, so actually in order to restore the situation to the situation with the Bass invert switched to actually for whatever reason NEVER EVER for one second in the history of mankind until the end of times switched off.

This said I just don’t know, I repeat, I just don't know, what I,

so actually the one who only want under ALL circumstances on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal the Bass invert function actually for whatever reason NEVER EVER for one second in the history of mankind until the end of times switched off ,

have done wrong.
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case you have a potential switch or pedal problem, make sure the Bass Inversion is NOT assign to any switch or pedal.

Other than that and the fact that you have locked the Bass Inversion, it seems your PA4X might have a problem.
Are you running on the latest OS level?

Cheers

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Theo Benschop

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:37 pm    Post subject: Korg PA4X Oriëntal: little problem with the bass invert Reply with quote

Mr. karmathanever,

Thanks you again, too, for your always appreciated information!

But unfortunately this seems not the solution for the little problem I have with the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal.

In my case I can’t have a little problem with a potential switch or pedal, because I have not found yet a suitable potential switch or pedal for the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal, so I’m sure that the little problem I have with the Bass Inversion,

that I just for your information under ALL circumstances want switched on, so that I find myself actually for whatever reason NEVER EVER for one second in the history of mankind until the end of times in the situation that the Bass Inversion on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal is switched off, is NOT assigned to any switch or pedal, as I haven’t touched anything of this on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal.

So my situation on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal is actually for your information as follows:

as I want under ALL circumstances the Bass Inversion switched on, so actually for whatever reason NEVER EVER for one second in the history of mankind until the end of times switched off,

I have locked the Bass Inversion in Global: General Controls.

Anyway, I see there a drawing of a lock which is closed.

Actually the only setting there that I have locked.

This said, this unfortunately didn't lock the bass inversion, anyway not in my case.

What I can remember is that the Bass inversion was locked after I had found on a beautiful day out that the Bass Inversion was locked after I had saved the Bass Inversion On situation to “My settings”.

So for me whatsoever anyway, anyhow with or without Bass Inversion switches to ON or OFF no complaints about the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal.

So this said, is the little problem that I have is actually the following situation:

when I start peacefully “playing” on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal I know that the light of the Bass inversion must be on, because the Bass Inversion is working perfectly, then I notice, so while I’m just peacefully “playing” the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal that the situation with the Bass invert switched to actually for whatever reason NEVER EVER for one second in the history of mankind until the end of times switched off, this situation by the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal for one or the other reason spontaneously has been ended by switching the Bass Inversion to off again,

so that I have to push the button for the Bass Invert to switch this function on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal to the situation “on” again, so actually in order to restore the situation that existed before on the excellent Korg PA4x Oriëntal in the situation with the Bass invert switched to actually for whatever reason NEVER EVER for one second in the history of mankind until the end of times switched off.

So this said I just don’t know, I repeat, I just don't know, what I,

so actually as a matter of fact the one in the history of mankind who only want under ALL thinkable circumstances on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal the Bass invert function actually for whatever reason NEVER EVER not for a fraction of a second in the history of mankind until the end of times switched off, I just don’t know, I repeat, I just don't know, what I,

so actually as a matter of fact the one in the history of mankind who only want under ALL thinkable circumstances on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal the Bass invert function actually for whatever reason NEVER EVER not for a fraction of a second in the history of mankind until the end of times switched off,

have done wrong, although this actually all said I know of course that it could be something that there is a misunderstanding in how this feature on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal,

that I, actually as a matter of fact the one in the history of mankind who only want under ALL thinkable circumstances on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal the Bass invert function actually for whatever reason NEVER EVER not for a fraction of a second in the history of mankind until the end of times switched off,

works in the history of mankind, so in the first place I think that there must be something that I am doing wrong already for the simple reason that I can’t find on the happy digital internet nothing about the little problem I have on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal.

What I know now for shure is that the situation with the Bass invert switched to off is on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal not happening after changing the variation on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal, or a fill in on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal, and that this situation on the beautiful day of yesterday also on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal was not happening with a factory style on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal, at least not for about 4 minutes in the history of mankind.

I have on the happy digital internet also checked the latest firmware, version 2.0.1 that is running on my excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal, so I, actually as a matter of fact the one in the history of mankind who only want under ALL thinkable circumstances on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal the Bass invert function actually for whatever reason NEVER EVER not for a fraction of a second in the history of mankind until the end of times switched off,

come actually to the same conclusion that there is at the moment for the time being a little problem with my Korg PA4X Oriëntal, so I actually just still don’t know what I have done wrong, so I will phone next week the excellent man who is working for the excellent Korg company.

So this all said for me anyway, anyhow whatsoever in the history of mankind until the end of times no complaints about the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal.
Theo Benschop

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:20 am    Post subject: Korg PA4X Oriëntal: the little problem with the bass invert Reply with quote

must be on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal nearby a solution as I know now when it happens.

This since about a week.

I just play with the left hand the chords D A/Cis Bm G.

And then nothing happens.

But when I play the G chord a fraction of a second quicker the situation is D A Bm G.

The first time I don't hear it, but the second time I hear it clearly: the Cis Bass is missing without Bass Invert. And after this I notice that the light of the Bass Invert button on the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal is for one or the other reason switched off, so that I have to push this button for the Bass Invertion to the ON situation as I never ever in the history of mankind want to hear for instance A when I play A/CIS and I don’t know what I have done wrong.

This regardless the style.

So this said for me whatsoever anyway, anyhow no complaints about the excellent Korg PA4X Oriëntal.
Theo Benschop

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:50 am    Post subject: Korg PA4X Oriëntal: little problem with the bass invert Reply with quote

on the excellent Korg solved.

I just play with the left hand the chords D A/Cis Bm G.

And then Korg must have noticed that I pressed the key for the G chord harder.

So apparently Korg thinks that this is a signal to switch the Bass Inversion off.

This said.

So apparently if I want it on again, then I just have to press a key with the same pressure.

So the excellent Korg has not take over control for one or the other reason, so like Korg thinks it's time to switch Caps Lock function off, or on.

That's fortunately not what is happening.

It has to do with the Velocity Curve or Aftertouch Curve in menu Controllers, that I both changed about a week ago to medium.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: