Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

korg kronos 73 original before kronos X main motherboard

View previous topic :: View next topic  
augierockstar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:35 am    Post subject: korg kronos 73 original before kronos X main motherboard Reply with quote

I have just sold my korg kronos 73 original model. Was having the system failure message so I ordered an identical board, and 4 gigs of ram and still got the same error. I left the new board in the 73 and sold it. Tested original board in a pc. Power supply, monitor, etc hooked up, works perfect. Korg does not sell these boards any longer, I'm wanting $100.00 cash for the board, with 4 gigs of brand new ram on board. All pin connections on board are in good condition. Guaranteed not DOA. I can ship for free anywhere in the US. Like to see it go to a good needed home. I can send pics and include my email/And PayPal info to anyone interested. Hard and rare to find these. I'm Augie at augierockstar@gmail.com
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: korg kronos 73 original before kronos X main motherboard Reply with quote

augierockstar wrote:
I have just sold my korg kronos 73 original model. Was having the system failure message so I ordered an identical board, and 4 gigs of ram and still got the same error.

I understand you want to sell your used or factory Mobo that is about 8 yrs old.

What was the reason for the system fail on your Kronos 73, the original or 1st generation Kronos ?
augierockstar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:56 pm    Post subject: kronos 73 Reply with quote

I never got bit figured out, I put in a new mobo new ram, tried hooking up to a pc, it just never responded beyond the failure message, but I know itvwas not the pc board. It' was a lotnogf labor changingnitbout, so I left the new one in it instead of taking without and returning it. Hoping someone may need this board at some point..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: