Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

vocal distortion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:24 pm    Post subject: vocal distortion Reply with quote

Pa1000
vocal factory presets .. 1voice double and wide double both have distortion in them ..but if you turn gender to ( 0 ) it go a way .this is inside the harmony.. there is something in double that make distortion ,, i think the double go thourgh the harmony or the other way around ,, it you pick the double and change to the harmony and turn the eq at the bottom of the page ( turn up all bass and turn down the high you will hear it ) and then switch back the to the double ,and sing or talk , you will hear and see that the sound has change big time.
and i got the pa1000 that does not have auto tune,,, to have it (80%) you can have 100% but 80% I think is better ...
if you like and can post a download of my setting and you can try it for yourself..
I found this out by try to match my voice from the pa1000 to pa4x ,both keyboard in the same mixer no fx ,same vol and so on ... and i think i got them real close...

and Merry Christmas to all and all good music Smile
moebrand

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi duby,
Do you mean you will provide a download link to your set up ? if so I am interested to try it.
Thanks!
DMS 3Reed Harmonium
an old Accordion
Apple iMac 480GB SSD , 12GB DDR3 Ram,
logic Pro X , Studio One 3.
Dell laptop with 500GB ssd and 8GB Ram , Korg Pa Manager V4
FL Studio 11 Producer Edition
Studio One 6 Artist
Allan & Heath Zedi 10FX mixer
Shure Beta 87A Condenser Microphone
Audio Technica in ear studio monitor headphones
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:47 pm    Post subject: harmony Reply with quote

moebrand
before you try this alway backup your setting ,,, this is the same as the pa4x or factory styles i put in my pa 1000 , so you can load the styles by them self and just look at them , and the same for the auto tune ,, you will see the on the double page the hardtune I try to make .. today they do not sound as good ,,again the pa1000 does not have autotune i try by use the scale and shift and remover the lead level and the set..

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ck86gb7dydckl55/hardtune.SET.rar/file
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: