Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MS2000B Arp Sync Problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Automation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:24 pm    Post subject: MS2000B Arp Sync Problems Reply with quote

My research has shown me that I am not alone with having trouble getting the arp to hold sync over time. I do not mind a little drift but 50 plus ms is too much.

I am experiencing this problem with the clock set to internal as well as external. Key Sync on or off makes no difference...actually with Key Sync on I get even more lag, like a mini stutter between new notes.

I had a somewhat similar issue a few months back and was able to solve the stutter between new notes by having the arp target set to ''both.''

When I sequence notes without the arp on my lag is 5 to 6 ms. With the arp on the first note does not record until 50 ms after the midi note's starting point. Even weirder is that the proceeding notes are often too early!

I am a longtime Cubase user and have everything in the sync settings setup correctly.

Has anyone found a work around for this issue or is there something I have not tried yet?

My firmware version is 1.08 (which I believe is the most up to date).

Any help would be fantastic! Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: