Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Backing track problems with Kronos 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kepfle2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:51 am    Post subject: Backing track problems with Kronos 2 Reply with quote

Let's hope this doesn't doublepost..

So, I'm playing in a band, and we'd like to use backing tracks, and a click track (more on that later).
I've managed to set up a song in SEQ mode, and it plays. Yes, I have to load it again after a reboot, but I can live with that.
The problem is, how do I set up a second song? I've tried, and the WAVs I've used in the second song are suddenly in the first song.
Do I have to load every song seperately on stage or is there a way around that that I just can't figure out (but everyone else has, Google doesn't give me much).

The click track is another, more minor problem. Everytime I load a song, the routing is back to L/R, when I want it on 1, and it's back on "Only REC", which doesn't help me at all. Can I save these things somehow?
toeti

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

first of all: Did you load the old song before you create a new one? This is the best way if you only want one song file for all songs.

Than you can create the second song on the next free memory location.

Normale the routing is stored with the other things. But you have t store it after changing.
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Backing track problems with Kronos 2 Reply with quote

kepfle2 wrote:
Let's hope this doesn't doublepost..

So, I'm playing in a band, and we'd like to use backing tracks, and a click track (more on that later).
I've managed to set up a song in SEQ mode, and it plays. Yes, I have to load it again after a reboot, but I can live with that.
The problem is, how do I set up a second song? I've tried, and the WAVs I've used in the second song are suddenly in the first song.
ow?

clarify. Are you trying to automate the song 2 start immediately after song one ends ?

When in SONG or SEQ mod, up to 199 individual songs can be recorded and played. S00, S001, S002, etc etc
kepfle2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Backing track problems with Kronos 2 Reply with quote

GregC wrote:

clarify. Are you trying to automate the song 2 start immediately after song one ends ?

When in SONG or SEQ mod, up to 199 individual songs can be recorded and played. S00, S001, S002, etc etc

No, no automation going on. I just want every song seperate.
Quote:

first of all: Did you load the old song before you create a new one? This is the best way if you only want one song file for all songs.

I'll guess I have to look into it when I get to our bandroom next time, because I'm actually not sure (and I might have realized at least one mistake I made, which is not appending WAVs when loading them in, probably has something to do with it)
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Backing track problems with Kronos 2 Reply with quote

kepfle2 wrote:
GregC wrote:

Quote:

I'll guess I have to look into it when I get to our bandroom next time, because I'm actually not sure (and I might have realized at least one mistake I made, which is not appending WAVs when loading them in, probably has something to do with it)

each time you create a new Song with a WAV or audio file, that is saved separately automatically and is attached with that Song. It will show as " A" or region file on DISK.

When you compose your next song, even using the same Audio wav files, it will get saved again as a new file.
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Backing track problems with Kronos 2 Reply with quote

GregC wrote:
kepfle2 wrote:
GregC wrote:

Quote:

each time you create a new Song with a WAV or audio file, that is saved separately automatically and is attached with that Song. It will show as " A" or region file on DISK.

When you compose your next song, even using the same Audio wav files, it will get saved again as a new file, attached to that 2nd song

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: