Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Volca sample no sound/ sample

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freelaptop

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:23 pm    Post subject: Volca sample no sound/ sample Reply with quote

Hey y’all I’ve been lurking these boards for some time now so I thought I’d make a account and make a post because I am suuuuuuper stumped as of right now.

I got a volca sample from a friend of my just yesterday, everything worked great I was actually pleasantly surprised by this little thing. That being said I put my volca up for the night last night and grabbed it when I woke up this morning to play with while I had my coffee. Upon powering the device up I had no sound from the headphone jack and the little speaker on the back of it. I’ve tried multiple headphones and amps and speakers as well as using the power brick and/or battery power nothing works. So my next step was to download that horrible little app to do a system update and restore. Did it didn’t have a problem with that and bam still no sound and on top of it it seems all my samples are gone?? It’s just showing me this (S- - -) instead of what sample number. So I tried to reinstall factory sample and I still have the same thing.

Somebody help I just wanna use the damn thing. No sound from headphone or speaker and no samples = no fun

Cheers!
Malichia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Volca sample no sound/ sample Reply with quote

Freelaptop wrote:
Hey y’all I’ve been lurking these boards for some time now so I thought I’d make a account and make a post because I am suuuuuuper stumped as of right now.

I got a volca sample from a friend of my just yesterday, everything worked great I was actually pleasantly surprised by this little thing. That being said I put my volca up for the night last night and grabbed it when I woke up this morning to play with while I had my coffee. Upon powering the device up I had no sound from the headphone jack and the little speaker on the back of it. I’ve tried multiple headphones and amps and speakers as well as using the power brick and/or battery power nothing works. So my next step was to download that horrible little app to do a system update and restore. Did it didn’t have a problem with that and bam still no sound and on top of it it seems all my samples are gone?? It’s just showing me this (S- - -) instead of what sample number. So I tried to reinstall factory sample and I still have the same thing.

Somebody help I just wanna use the damn thing. No sound from headphone or speaker and no samples = no fun

Cheers!

I am having the same problem (Sort of). There is no sound in song or sequence or sample mode on the volca sample out of the headphone jack or the Bottom speaker. Though, they do work when manually played. This volca sample Is brand-new and I'm not having any fun with it either now. Hopefully someone will post on here what the problem is.
Malichia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Volca sample no sound/ sample Reply with quote

Freelaptop wrote:

Cheers!

I am having the same problem (Sort of). There is no sound in song or sequence or sample mode on the volca sample out of the headphone jack or the Bottom speaker. Though, they do work when manually played. This volca sample Is brand-new and I'm not having any fun with it either now. Hopefully someone will post on here what the problem is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Volca Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: