Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

X50 PROBLEM: Suddenly restarts a few times itself

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ceyhan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:11 pm    Post subject: X50 PROBLEM: Suddenly restarts a few times itself Reply with quote

Hello dear Korg people, I have newly acquired an X50 and its sound patches are beautiful, especially for the price. But unfortunately I had some problems;

1. Sometimes when playing, it restarts a few times, sometimes everthing seems OK. (I changed the power adapters cables with new ones, but still no luck). Last month everything was fine, this didn't happen even once.

2. When it's on, sometimes the LCD texts go very light, almost unreadable.
3. When playing after an uncertain amount of time, the sound goes bizarre, like a slow motion effect.

I get rid of all these problems when I turn off/on again, but it may last for a month or 15 minutes that way.
KBD_Organist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:20 pm    Post subject: X50 starting accidentally by itself (reboots) while playing Reply with quote

I have exactly the same problem since 2 days ago. Also the changing light in the display. Changing the AC Adapter with the stronger model of an KORG M-50 which I own, too, didn't solve the issue.

These problems occur accidentally, sometimes all 10 seconds, sometimes just within several minutes of interval.

What can it be? Is there perhaps a built-in out-of-date parameter? I bought this X-50 new 14 years ago and it never deceived me, it was always top in functionality, I often play on it.

Sometimes the sound preset changes while playing as I would have pressed the button INC or DEC to the next or previous sound register. But I didn't.

Guess there could be a problem with the power stabiliization inside the instrument, behind the 12 V jack.

Any ideas to get rid of these inacceptable issues?

Thanks in advance! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: