Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new m1r, not sure about some things

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Virtual Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dertinoises

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:44 pm    Post subject: new m1r, not sure about some things Reply with quote

hi everyone i just got an m1r and have a couple questions.

i've already skimmed through this part of the forum but i haven't found an answer to my problem(s)

ive read that the m1 and m1r are exactly the same so i was a bit confused when i was only able to access presets up to #49 when i thought there should be 100 presets available. does it have to do something with the battery being replaced? i tried starting up with the INT button pressed but it won't give me any info on the battery status

i also got a couple of cards with the m1r but only 1 works and im not sure which ones rely on battery and which don't. i havent cleaned the card slots yet so that might also be part of the problem but one of the cards does work so i figured it should be somewhat ok looking in there
ive got:
MPC-03 (works)
MSC-03
RPC-09
MSC-09
and the peter gorges soundcard in which ive already found the battery empty

i know i can access all the presets via sysex transfer but im a bit lazy and was hoping to just use the cards. is it smart to transfer sysex files onto the ones i have?

thanks in advance
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Virtual Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: