Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mp3 and style play

View previous topic :: View next topic  
takis46

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:46 am    Post subject: Mp3 and style play Reply with quote

The guitarist gave me his new blues part on a mp3 stick, in order to improvise/add piano. Is there any way to play the mp3 from the stick while in style-play? I would like to have piano + rhythm and other accompaniments. However although the mp3 appears on screen as loaded, it plays only in song mode. And in that mode, there is bare piano only... Till now, I have been using a tablet to play the mp3's but it is a torture. Any idea/help would be appreciated, . Thanks!
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Mp3 and style play Reply with quote

takis46 wrote:
.. is there any way to play the mp3 from the stick while in style-play? ..

In Songplay-Mode it is not possible to use Style-Player-Functions - in StylePlay-Mode it is not possible to use Songplayer-Functions.

So merging StylePlay-Events with Songplay-Data can not be done with Pa-Keyboards in one procedure.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
takis46

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Mp3 and style play Reply with quote

siebenhirter wrote:
takis46 wrote:
.. is there any way to play the mp3 from the stick while in style-play? ..

In Songplay-Mode it is not possible to use Style-Player-Functions - in StylePlay-Mode it is not possible to use Songplayer-Functions.

So merging StylePlay-Events with Songplay-Data can not be done with Pa-Keyboards in one procedure.

So I can forget having drums and chords simultaneously with any mp3-recorded sound.. Crying or Very sad It is a pity, though... It would be very useful.
Thank you very much, anyways!
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Mp3 and style play Reply with quote

takis46 wrote:
.. is a pity, though... It would be very useful ..

... sure, also somebody need the option playing Audio or Mp3 and Styles in synchronization (with transposition ability for matching the keys of both Audio and Styles) but unfortunately it is not possible with Korg Arrangers.

--> http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=117423

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
takis46

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Mp3 and style play Reply with quote

siebenhirter wrote:
takis46 wrote:
.. is a pity, though... It would be very useful ..

... sure, also somebody need the option playing Audio or Mp3 and Styles in synchronization (with transposition ability for matching the keys of both Audio and Styles) but unfortunately it is not possible with Korg Arrangers.

--> http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=117423

Thanks! I also posted my complain to the P4X-ers. More people asking, more probable to annoy Korg's ear!A new firware maybe, if there are no hardware restrictions...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: