Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Found: Korg Zero 4 Service Manual

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saucer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:07 pm    Post subject: Found: Korg Zero 4 Service Manual Reply with quote

I ended up finding the zero4 service manual a while ago, which I know people have been looking for but as far as I know haven't been able to get their hands on. I'll try to remember to keep the download working but share as necessary.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1d5lp47sc29wmhz/Zero4_SManual.pdf?dl=0

EDIT

here's the zero8 one as well

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s68wfyacxt8fphl/korg_zero8_sm.pdf?dl=0
cptobg

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 2:03 pm    Post subject: I'm happy Reply with quote

Thanks a lot I needed this. That will probably save my mixer from its dust prison. I have litterally no sound output anymore. This trouble has begin with the need to power up the mixer 5 minutes before you could use it (the sound wasn't loud enough IIRC), and finally it stopped working. I really love this mixer and at the moment I can't afford to buy a new one, so once again thank you, the pdf looks like what I needed!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: