Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Setlist - How to delete

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaimonj

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:33 pm    Post subject: Setlist - How to delete Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I was wondering how do I delete a setlist that one created.
Checked the forum and didn't see an answer.

thank you
Grog96

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

In SET LIST mode, select the menu (top-right) and then select Initialize Set List (3rd option). Or you could hold the ENTER button and press the 2 button.
Select OK on the confirmation dialog box. Note this clears the set list, it doesn't shift the higher-numbered set lists down, so it's not exactly a delete (as in delete/insert).

Cheers,
-G.
aellison62

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:33 pm    Post subject: deleting a set list Reply with quote

Grog96, jaimonj,

I was wanting to do the same thing....delete a certain set list and have the order shift down one.

Grog, what is the difference between "clearing" a setlist and "initializing" a set list?
Falcon2e
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: deleting a set list Reply with quote

aellison62 wrote:
Grog96, jaimonj,

I was wanting to do the same thing....delete a certain set list and have the order shift down one.

Grog, what is the difference between "clearing" a setlist and "initializing" a set list?

Grog96 explained it perfectly...Select the setlist (open it) you want to delete and from the drop down, select initialize. As for the order 'shifting' I don't think that's possible. If you want to rearrange your setlists, from the dropdown menu, copy it to the location to want it to be in.

Clearing or initializing are the same thing...It will delete the setlist.
KK
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To reorganize and edit everything about your setlists quickly, use the Onksor freeware.
Grog96

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: deleting a set list Reply with quote

aellison62 wrote:

Well, I was using the terms in a more general way, not specific just to set lists. In my mind, there is a distinction between clearing/initialising (same thing Smile ) something on the one hand (in which the contents are "emptied" or reset to default values), and deleting something on the other hand (in which subsequent things are pulled back in place of the deleted thing, to "cover the hole"). Sometimes, insertion and deletion can be used as a crude method of reordering things. In this case, there is no insert and delete for set lists, there is only initialise.

If you want to rearrange the order of set lists, you'd have to go to each one and save it to a new location (slow and very tedious) or, as KK says, use a third-party tool on a PC such as Onksor.

Cheers,
-G.
jaimonj

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Grog96 for the information.
I had a few setlist and it erased them all. Thought it would give me a choice.
So, its might be a good idea to save you set list you want to keep and then Initialize.

thank you

Grog96 wrote:
Hi there,

In SET LIST mode, select the menu (top-right) and then select Initialize Set List (3rd option). Or you could hold the ENTER button and press the 2 button.
Select OK on the confirmation dialog box. Note this clears the set list, it doesn't shift the higher-numbered set lists down, so it's not exactly a delete (as in delete/insert).

Cheers,
-G.
jaimonj

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Grog96 for the information.
I had a few setlist and it erased them all. Thought it would give me a choice.
So, its might be a good idea to save you set list you want to keep and then Initialize.

thank you

Grog96 wrote:
Hi there,

Cheers,
-G.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: