Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

upload sounds to kronos

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kebup

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:23 pm    Post subject: upload sounds to kronos Reply with quote

Hi all,

is anyone able to give me a rundown to upload sounds to my kronos via USB or PC.

I bought it with a set already on the internal HDD but want to add more but am struggling to figure it out - very new to this so any help would be appreciated.

I have a set on my computer that has .KSF and .KMP files - not sure whether or not they are files to upload.

Also how can I had these beats to my set list once uploaded.

Any help would be grateful
ronnfigg
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Korg Expansion libraries watch this video...

https://youtu.be/LuAhOIhO5g4
ronnfigg
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also check out this section of the Operations Guide (OG).

Loading & saving data, and creating CDs
rpowell01

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: upload sounds to kronos Reply with quote

kebup wrote:
Hi all,

is anyone able to give me a rundown to upload sounds to my kronos via USB or PC.

I bought it with a set already on the internal HDD but want to add more but am struggling to figure it out - very new to this so any help would be appreciated.

I have a set on my computer that has .KSF and .KMP files - not sure whether or not they are files to upload.

Also how can I had these beats to my set list once uploaded.

Any help would be grateful

Go to Global Mode and setup FTP from your PC to Kronos. You need to connect your Kronos to your network so if you wanna FTP you need to buy a USB to network cable (another great KORG Engineering idea but all Korg had to do was add a network jack/port on the back of the Kronos as there is a network port already, ready to go on the mobo inside the Kronos) or just use a thumbdrive or external HDD. I use a 32 or 64 gb to just move/copy my sounds / stuff to the Kronos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: