Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Audio pocket app not working - volca sample

View previous topic :: View next topic  
polesmckenzie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:49 am    Post subject: Audio pocket app not working - volca sample Reply with quote

Hi,

I managed to download a sample from my phone the the volca sample using the audio pocket app last week with the help of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlTuTh2eSw4

Now I have come back to download more samples from my phone and nothing is happening. I have followed the video to the letter but when i press transfer - last week the buttons lit up and it said data but now nothing happens at all.

When i remove the cable the screen changes so I know that the cable is working and i have listened to the samples on my phone so i know that they are working too.

i just can't work out why it is no longer transferring tunes!

If anyone can help i would really appreciate it Smile
slug

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you deleted some of the samples already loaded into the Volca Sample memory to make space for the new ones?
polesmckenzie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slug wrote:
Have you deleted some of the samples already loaded into the Volca Sample memory to make space for the new ones?

Hey no I didn't because the first sample went on without deleting. How do you delete? Thank you so much for responding Smile)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Volca Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: