Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KRONOS LS 88 Keybed replacement

View previous topic :: View next topic  
deminda

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:05 am    Post subject: KRONOS LS 88 Keybed replacement Reply with quote

I am having issues with the sinking keys on my LS which is a known issue for this keybed. I learnt that they have replaced the metal spring in the later productions. I was searcing to buy a full keybed which is hard dot find.
Does anyone know where to buy a full keybed ?

Somewhere in this forum I saw someone posted the keybed of korg Liano is the same as the kronos LS. Would it be possible to buy a LIano and use that keybed ? Has anyone done this before... Will the mounting parts inside will be the same??? Please advise
SeedyLee
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, fellow Perth Kronos user!

Have you spoken to CMI in Melbourne? They’re the Australian Korg distributor and authorised parts stockist. Call and speak to Fraser - he will be able to tell you if they have the part in stock locally, or can order it for you from Japan. They don’t list their parts catalogue online.

If it is the same keyboard as the Liano then it should have the same part number and hence be available. Generally if they have different part numbers then it means they’re not compatible. CMI will be able to tell you.

I’ve found them to be super helpful in the past. I’d be surprised if they weren’t able to get you sorted.
Korg Kronos 2 88, Reface CS, Roland JV-1080, TE OP1, Moog Subsequent 37, Korg ARP Odyssey, Allen & Heath Zed 18, Adam F5, MOTU MIDI Express XT, Lexicon MX200 & MPX1, Yamaha QY700, Yamaha AW16G, Tascam DP008ex, Zoom H6, Organelle, Roland J6 & JU06A

Previous: Triton LE 61/Sampling/64MB/4GB SCSI, MS2000BR, Kronos 1 61, Monotribe, NanoKontrol, NanoKeys, Kaossilator II, Casio HT3000, Roland VP-03, Reface DX, Novation Mininova, MPC One
deminda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for your reply.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: