Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems with exporting WAVE-files from the AUDIO RECORDER

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KorgUserPlayer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:40 pm    Post subject: Problems with exporting WAVE-files from the AUDIO RECORDER Reply with quote

Hello everyone

I have a little problem with the KORG Kross workstation and therefore I ask you for some help.
When I have used the AUDIO RECORDER of my KORG Kross workstation and recorded a few takes of different instruments like DRUMS, PIANO and GUITAR layering them one after another, I exported my WAVE-file to my DAW CUBASE sequincer.
After inserting the file, I were not being able to SPLIT the takes in the DAW that I've recorded at my Kross station. All of them were COMBINED into ONE audio-track.
And so, I have a very IMPORTANT question.
Is there any possibility to SEPARATE this one audio-track into different audio-tracks (while saving a file on workstation or right on a CUBASE software)?
Or is it possible, that this function exist in some update-package I even don't know about?
Or if it not so, to ADD this function to the program interface of the AUDIO RECORDER?
In addition, I have not noticed any options concerning a way of saving a file (like in SEQUENCER mode) where I could choose between the save fornat: 0 or 1 (all tracks in one or separated).

Be very glad to anyone for any helpful information
lidserter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid is not possible. You have to export each take alone, but i don't know how to achieve that
Korg Kross 2 61, Korg microStation, Korg monologue, Alesis Vortex wireless v1, CME Xkey 25, Peak FCB8N, JBL LSR305 monitors, Jackson DK2S, Washburn X series, Lag Tramontane, ENGL e530, TC electronic G-Major II, Rocktron Velocity 300, 2x12" Celestion V30s cabinet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: