Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos LS88 sold. Anyone interested in A Kronos 2-88 in UK?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LewTheKeyboardGuy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:40 pm    Post subject: Kronos LS88 sold. Anyone interested in A Kronos 2-88 in UK? Reply with quote

OK folks,

Just placing this notice here, though listed in buy and sell, The Kronos LS now has a new owner collecting tuesday morning. So, the last kronos I have, the Kronos 2-88, is up for sale. You must think me mad, I'm not. I have genuine reasons for moving on to a system which suits me better. Yes, it's sad to let go of a beautiful machine, but this new studio has been given a fighting chance and the hardware still needing replacement has to be sorted, then all is ready to go.

Up for a new home is an immaculate, A1 Mint Korg Kronos 2-88 purchased on 23rd November 2018 from Absolute Music Ltd, purchased with the LS88 (now sold). This has had the firmware and OS updated to latest spec, includes EXS19 private collection and EXS49 pipe organ collection libraries registered and installed.. Still with original packaging, etc, boxed, ready to go.

Included in the sale is the Korg DS1H half damper pedal (very nice pedal at that),

Asking £1900 or nearest offer. Please be aware this is for buyers here in the UK and must be able to collect as I would not be happy shipping this by carrier due to excessive costs and liabilities in damages if any occurred.

Time this beautiful, non gigged, beauty from a no pet, no smoking, no spiders, no elves in blankets home studio, found a new home with someone who really can use it to his / her best.

If interested, please message me or reply here.

lew
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: