Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

presentación

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gabant01

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:18 am    Post subject: presentación Reply with quote

Hola, amigos de korg aprovecho para presentarme, ya que tengo un m50 88 notas, con el cual estoy dando mis primeros pasos, aunque lo haya comprado hace unos 9 años, recién estoy aprendiendo. de paso, les comento que tengo un problemita con los IFX, TFX y MFX ( efectos especiales) , que cuando los dejo activados , se produce un ruido de descarga muy feo y constante. Podrían asesorarme para solucionar dicho problema?

Google translation:-
Hello, friends of korg I take this opportunity to introduce myself, since I have an 88-note m50, with which I am taking my first steps, even though I bought it some 9 years ago, I am just learning. of step, I commented to them that I have a little problem with the IFX, TFX and MFX (special effects), that when I leave them activated, there is a very ugly and constant discharge noise. Could you advise me to solve this problem?
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum. The M50, despite its vintage, is a fun keyboard to play.

Regarding the reported problem, there is not much info to go on. Does this noise happen to all Programs and Combis? The effects are used on just about all Programs and Combis. Do you have to disable all effects for the "discharge" noise to stop? What does the "discharge" noise sound like? Is it constant white noise, is it a hum, or does it sound like a scratched vinyl record playing? Some Programs and Combis have a vinyl effect, and the sound the effect creates, like a scratched record, is present even when not playing any notes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M50 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: