Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Changing keyboard sets

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Backpool

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:07 am    Post subject: Changing keyboard sets Reply with quote

Hi everyone..... well, those have any interest at all in the EK50 and I cant find many folk!!.....lol

Nice little trick I found here ...well I think so ....

Quite a number of the keyboard set categories contain sets which are ideal to use with each other and work hand in hand. Unless you save an alternative set to a set list, it is often difficult to locate these other options on the fly.
When i select a keyboard set i now investigate the sounds +/- ( using the keypad ) at each side of the selected set.
If I find they 'work' and are suitable I simply make a note of these, hence you can simply +/- on the fly to then achieve a totally different keyboard set very easily. take a look at the Brass category for instance, it works really well.

I really cant describe just how much I am enjoying these little keyboards!!
They are just so easy to work with and sound AMAZING !!
I am very surprised - Ok ...... you will never be able to do what you can with a higher end PA model, but for 'plug and play' they are the BEST thing since sliced bread.

Korg, in my view should be flooding the teaching market with these as a great little tool, to encourage learners to go for a PA. Well, if your into messing with parameters, which I am not.

I do hope to see more feedback on what I see as just a perfect 'basic' instrument

Keith
Mitzie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Changing keyboard sets Reply with quote

Backpool wrote:
Hi everyone.....

I really cant describe just how much I am enjoying these little keyboards!!
They are just so easy to work with and sound AMAZING !!
I am very surprised - Ok ...... you will never be able to do what you can with a higher end PA model, but for 'plug and play' they are the BEST thing since sliced bread.

Korg, in my view should be flooding the teaching market with these as a great little tool, to encourage learners to go for a PA. Well, if your into messing with parameters, which I am not.

I do hope to see more feedback on what I see as just a perfect 'basic' instrument

Keith

AGREED !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG EK Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: