Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanielKeyboard

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:50 am    Post subject: Hello!! Reply with quote

Hi guys My name is Daniel. I own 2 yamaha keyboards, 1 from my sister she gave me is a Yamaha PSR-280 and the other my mom bought for me is a Yamaha YPG 235. I've own a Yamaha GX76 for many years and sadly buttons don't respond anymore so I used the 280 for the Replacement temporarily.

I'm in the middle of getting songs together for Twitch Streaming. I've started playing age of 9 and been going off and on cause there's noone else to listen me play so I heard Twitch is doing Music and so I've decided to go for it. I play by ear, not by notes cause I stink. For the Time being. I'm looking for a good more Professional type of Arranger Keyboard and I'm thinking either Yamaha PSR-S975 or Genos or Korg PAX4-76. I'm doing research right now cause I can't decide which keyboard has some good Styles I can download for my music.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: