Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

D3200 recording session drums to a track

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
valveamps_com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:27 am    Post subject: D3200 recording session drums to a track Reply with quote

I have been battling with trying to record session drum tracks / patterns to a channel track (manual is rather vague pages 59 and 60 it does not exactly make sense too me). Can anyone help. I have managed to write pattens etc but recording to a channel track is the problem?
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reference section in the manual, starting page 142, gives some useful information relating to the session drums settings.

To be able to record them, the session drums need to be assigned to an audio track, or track pair for stereo, which is done in the Drums Track Mixer (DrmsMixer tab) "Assign" section, by selecting CH Input. The Ch Assign tab can then be used to assign Drums L and R audio to any suitable channel.

This may help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUGcOPddI84

Chuckles201u@gmail.com

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I mentioned in my initial post, I have done all that. I have also viewed the iCandy video would you kindly linked several times yet I am still unable to make it work. I will review the video again see what I possibly might be missing. The problem is even with the channels assign left and right drums and armed for recording, I cannot seem to turn the machine to record and then have the drums start. The radio button which shows run record Etc on the LCD screen will not highlight nor work as soon as I turn the machine to record. Very frustrating because the unit seems to be pretty good
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: