Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again help!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
onehandkeys

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:11 pm    Post subject: The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again help!!! Reply with quote

I'm trying to create a patch to match Don't Get Fooled Again. Has anyone done this and can I get the patch? Would be a HUGE help!!!

I have the original Kronos and Triton Extreme so either format would be awesome!
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a "Don't Get Fooled Again" Program listed in the Voice Name Lists for the Kronos 2 onwards. Upgrades to the original Kronos should come with this Program. The upgrade of the Kronos X certainly contains that Program.

ronnfigg
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Program I-A 054 (Factory Preload) "Won't Get Fooled Again", if you have the most recent expansion pack which I think comes with the Kronos 2 and beyond. If not you can buy it.
onehandkeys

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:21 pm    Post subject: re: The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again help!!! Reply with quote

voip wrote:
There is a "Don't Get Fooled Again" Program listed in the Voice Name Lists for the Kronos 2 onwards. Upgrades to the original Kronos should come with this Program. The upgrade of the Kronos X certainly contains that Program.

I have the original Kronos...Maybe someone could email me screen pics of the main settings? I l know it's a pain but I really need it for a gig. Or can the file be loaded into the original Kronos if someone sent?

britseth@aol.com
ronnfigg
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: re: The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again help!!! Reply with quote

onehandkeys wrote:
voip wrote:

I have the original Kronos...Maybe someone could email me screen pics of the main settings? I l know it's a pain but I really need it for a gig. Or can the file be loaded into the original Kronos if someone sent?

britseth@aol.com

$249.00
$299.00

The "New KRONOS Sound Pack" includes the following new KRONOS Sound Libraries, as featured in the new KRONOS:

KORG EXs - Expansion Sample Series
・EXs17 SGX-2 Berlin D Piano
・EXs18 KORG EXs Collections
KORG KRS - Professional Sound Series
・KRS-07 Sound Pack 3.0

The ”New KRONOS Sound Pack" adds these fresh new sounds to the KRONOS and KRONOS X.
Note: The "New KRONOS Sound Pack" is intended for the KRONOS and KRONOS X only. These sounds and samples are already included in the new KRONOS (KRONOS2-61/73/8Cool.

I understand that $250 is a bit steep for one patch, but the programmers like to get paid for their work. I don't think you can load the program without buying, but if you do that is stealing. It looks like it's a fairly complex patch the way they did it. It appears a CX3 organ is run through the Mod -7. I know I wouldn't have the time or smarts to deconstruct. Korg does allow you to download and install a demo of the expansion pack. It will have volume fluctuation though. It's a DRM thing. You might be able to deconstruct it yourself.
psionic311
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: re: The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again help!!! Reply with quote

onehandkeys wrote:
voip wrote:

britseth@aol.com

Here you go Seth:

https://www.purgatorycreek.com/index.php/famous-synth-sounds/
onehandkeys

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:37 am    Post subject: Re: re: The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again help!!! Reply with quote

Voip - You are a star!! Thanks man!!!

psionic311 wrote:
onehandkeys wrote:
voip wrote:

britseth@aol.com

Here you go Seth:

https://www.purgatorycreek.com/index.php/famous-synth-sounds/
psionic311
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome Wink

To all original Kronos owners:

In case you didn't know, burningbusch made a bunch of excellent synth sounds of famous cover songs. It's on his Purgatory Creek website, and they're called "Famous Synth Sounds".

That is the inspiration behind KRS-07 Sound Pack 3.0.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: