Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems Report for Pa1000/Pa700 (no wish-lists)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:11 pm    Post subject: maybe Reply with quote

delete

Last edited by duby2 on Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:12 pm    Post subject: maybe Reply with quote

delete

Last edited by duby2 on Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: maybe Reply with quote

duby2 wrote:
i hope someone else try this also ..
i will try more this weekend..
I did do ...

1-Backup your set.
2-Factory Restore.
3-Turn On your Pa1000

4- I did not load my back up set .....
5- I just pick Factory styles ,, and started to play just factory styles and select keyboard set buttons underneath the screen . press all and jumped around from 1 to 4 to 2 to 3 an so on.. and all work fine ,,

I will try , the same thing later and do like you said ,, do a factory restore and load my backup set ...

but with just the first 3..
1-Backup your set.
2-Factory Restore.
3-Turn On your Pa1000

all is fine ..

First thanks for trying.
I will wait for your report after trying all steps.

Quote:
if you do just the first 3 ,, ,do your keyboard set work right ... before you load you backup set in ...

Yes, it works fine.
The problem starts when I load my clean set, as I mentioned, and play factory styles not playing users style.
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:23 pm    Post subject: copy Reply with quote

delete

Last edited by duby2 on Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:54 am    Post subject: Re: copy Reply with quote

duby2 wrote:
BR
ok now i unstand ..
your pa1000 is fine ... it your backup set ..

if you like you can do a backup of you set..
do a , all save , with the globle protect off ...
and then do a backup set ... under media...
utitiliy and make a bkp ,,, file
and if you like send it to me ,,, zip it first ...
I will try it later ..
sent it to

tbattaglia1@verizon.net

Done and sent you my BKP file.
Thanks
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:40 am    Post subject: delete Reply with quote

delete

Last edited by duby2 on Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@duby2,
Check your email.
Randelph
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Problems Report for Pa1000/Pa700 (no wish-lists) Reply with quote

BR wrote:
I was wondering if we can have a Wish-Lists and Problems Report sticky thread for Pa1000 and Pa700.
Would be appreciated.

To the MODERATOR:
The very first post in this thread by BR requested a problem report AND wish list. I would guess that as the moderator, in making this sticky thread, that you wrote the instruction NO WISH LISTS in the title, but meanwhile the original thread starter said problem reports and wish lists.

It gets crazy making to have both of those present in one thread, and it certainly would not be remiss if there was a sticky for wish lists. I also think that changing that very first post and putting up a small expanation to the effect that Problem reports have to do with OS updates that fix problems, not that that is really necessary.

Thanks,
Randy
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Problems Report for Pa1000/Pa700 (no wish-lists) Reply with quote

Randelph wrote:

To the MODERATOR:
The very first post in this thread by BR requested a problem report AND wish list. I would guess that as the moderator, in making this sticky thread, that you wrote the instruction NO WISH LISTS in the title, but meanwhile the original thread starter said problem reports and wish lists.

It gets crazy making to have both of those present in one thread, and it certainly would not be remiss if there was a sticky for wish lists. I also think that changing that very first post and putting up a small expanation to the effect that Problem reports have to do with OS updates that fix problems, not that that is really necessary.

Thanks,
Randy

Done, my post re-edited.
JFYI, that was a request from me and Pete had kindness to do it and he proposed a sticky Report Problem for Pa700/Pa1000 with No-Wish List and I agreed.
Hope that helps.
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:10 pm    Post subject: all good Reply with quote

yes you can delete all of my post here or maybe I can do it ..
it is all good ..
Smile

I hope I save some time for Pete
Aripearlmusic
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing ive seen in a set that can remap the style and in some cases even keyboard sets automatically without you doing it and cause the keyboard to freeze are program changes in the style (they wont be visible in event edit but that doesnt mean that they arent there).
i recommend going through each of your custom styles and deleting all the program changes. it will not effect the style's original sound (how it was intended). the next thing is if you had any sounds that were converted for the 700 or 1000 using an earlier version of the PA manager i recommend converting them again because they had a serious bug in the last few versions that corrupted the PCG but wouldnt stop it from loading. you can narrow down the problem sounds and kits by attempting to select them. the corruption in the PCG made it so simply selecting the sound/kit would freeze the keyboard. if converting it again doesnt help then send the PCG from your set to the PA Manager customer support team and they will fix it.
Wavemaker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There seems to be a bug on 1.4 os for pa700, changing and saving different keyboard sets or tempo causes tempo anomalies in various styles and the styles don't sound properly, the sound gets mixed up and styles sound like a midi file...

the problem is everywhere factory-user-bonous styles or local sound set on sd card

can somebody in Korg resolve this with a new os update? new HDMI pa700 use UPD update instead of PKG the old ones with rca used and cannot go back on 1.3 there were not such issues with 1.3 as far as i can rememeber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK9sUWsyLnY
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wavemaker wrote:
There seems to be a bug on 1.4 os for pa700, changing and saving different keyboard sets or tempo causes tempo anomalies in various styles and the styles don't sound properly, the sound gets mixed up and styles sound like a midi file...

the problem is everywhere factory-user-bonous styles or local sound set on sd card

can somebody in Korg resolve this with a new os update? new HDMI pa700 use UPD update instead of PKG the old ones with rca used and cannot go back on 1.3 there were not such issues with 1.3 as far as i can rememeber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK9sUWsyLnY

I have almost similar problem with my Pa1000.
I've reported the problem to Paolo@korg and sent him my customized set to examine 3 months ago
but no news from him so far.

If you are interested here is the link of my reported issue:
Serious problem with PA 1000
angelitto

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a OS bug and happens with latest OS for pa1000(1.3.1) and pa700(1.4.0). On both keyboards i edited diferent styles and after i reselect them, or after keyboard reboot, the tracks volume and efects, changed and the styles sounds very bad. This happens a lot after i saved a STS, on that style, or after i saved the style from Style Edit.
On pa1000 i downgrade the OS to 1.2.0 and the bug its gone. On pa700 i didnt downgrade yet, but i think i will cos this is really weird.
I tried to reproduce the bug, and filming it, but I did not succeed. The bug apears randomly.
Now im testing too see if the bugged styles, have controllers inserted on tracks. And yes, they have. I saw some controlers. Ctr 11(expression) and ctrl 64 (dumper) on 2 tracks, used by accordion and cimbalom.
I delete all of them, and now i will see if the bug apears again. If not, it means that those controllers are to blame and some how the new OS, change in a bad way the styles that have controllers inserted on them.
P.S. Those styles are from pa3x.
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

angelitto wrote:
This is a OS bug and happens with latest OS for pa1000(1.3.1) and pa700(1.4.0). On both keyboards i edited diferent styles and after i reselect them, or after keyboard reboot, the tracks volume and efects, changed and the styles sounds very bad. This happens a lot after i saved a STS, on that style, or after i saved the style from Style Edit.
On pa1000 i downgrade the OS to 1.2.0 and the bug its gone. On pa700 i didnt downgrade yet, but i think i will cos this is really weird.
I tried to reproduce the bug, and filming it, but I did not succeed. The bug apears randomly.
Now im testing too see if the bugged styles, have controllers inserted on tracks. And yes, they have. I saw some controlers. Ctr 11(expression) and ctrl 64 (dumper) on 2 tracks, used by accordion and cimbalom.
I delete all of them, and now i will see if the bug apears again. If not, it means that those controllers are to blame and some how the new OS, change in a bad way the styles that have controllers inserted on them.
P.S. Those styles are from pa3x.
Hi angelitto,
Thanks for posting your report and that assures me I am not the only one who has problem with Pa1000.
If this is a bug with Pa1000 OS 1.3.1, Is it a good idea to downgrade to previous version?

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: