Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sustain pedal doesn't work on Sequencer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bazic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:02 pm    Post subject: Sustain pedal doesn't work on Sequencer Reply with quote

I record,let's say piano on sequencer, and of course play sustain pedal with it, but when I play back the recording, there is no sustain,and it sounds as if I recorded without it. I tried updating the Kronos to the latest version, but the problem is still there. I'm probably missing out on something. My pedal is Korg DS-1H.
HardSync
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you've had this problem for almost a year now....?!! http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=758616

Reading the previous topic you made about it and the advice given, your settings, etc., I really can't think of what could be causing that. If the damper works normally it should also record. So I guess the question I have for you is this: Are you able to record other CC data, like the joystick pitch bend/modulation or knobs? Is it only the damper CC#64 not being recorded?
bazic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right, none of the controllers work.. pitch bender, knobs... none of it works.
HardSync
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. Just did a test on my M3 and was able to reproduce this. I think I might know what's causing this.

Go to Global P1 MIDI. In the top right corner, is Enable Control Change checked? If not, turn it on. Make sure to save this change permanently by executing the Write Global Setting command from the menu.
bazic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly love you so much!! Hahahhahah
Finally, thanks for helping, you don't even know how happy I am to fix this. Thank you thank you thank you!
HardSync
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome. :) I wish this could have been sorted out for you last year, but glad it's working now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: