Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question, about upgrading to 1.3.1 pa 1000, really well?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
robertocarlo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:00 am    Post subject: Question, about upgrading to 1.3.1 pa 1000, really well? Reply with quote

Question, about upgrading to 1.3.1 pa 1000, what are the advantages really? Well, I fear damage my editions, I made some midi files, I worked for several months, in editing --- thanks for your response -
Biggles
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your concern is understandable.

If you download the Korg Update to your computer inside the zip file there are pdf documents that detail what the update does.

Even if not updating it is always good practice to have a copy of the update on your computer or even on the memory stick in your PA.

As long as you have Backup and Save All files for you current PA configuration then if you update you should easily ge able to reset the PA configuration back to your current configuration but with the latest OS update installed.

As for your MIDI files do ensure they are copied to your computer and to the microSD card.
robertocarlo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:37 am    Post subject: hi Biggles ---yes thank----very ---best regards Reply with quote

yes thank you very much friend --- that worries me that the midis files that I edited go crazy like that --- before I used the korp pa1x and when buying this pa1000 the midis were some with strange sounds and I had to edit many of them, well the pa1000 is another newer design --- but I had to do a lot of editing work when changing the instruments in the midis files ---- thank you very much for your help - best regards ----
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: