Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wanted / current hip hot styles ..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
al urezzio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:39 pm    Post subject: Wanted / current hip hot styles .. Reply with quote

i asked before & got some great styles ..i seeing if anyone has current custom styles in the hip hop genre ..not just the ones with the pounding steady bass drum .. im looking for some unique ones , that hopefully someone would like to share in a zip file ... merry christmas & a very happy new year to all ..
fResH_
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you be kind to share what you have?

"Its not how good you are, its the impression you leave behind."
al urezzio

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:00 pm    Post subject: hip hop styles Reply with quote

i only have many pre program styles ,i will go through my keyboard & see what I have, not many in the hip hop style .only whats been available for the pa3x ., .. are you looking for any other styles . i have many saved & can send them to you ,send me an email .. i am just not capable of programing from scratch , i think its more of the time consuming it takes ,limited time in my studio & i just dont have the patients to that slow process ,when i have so much of other things to do ..i write my own songs ,i usually start with a beat / style & go from there .. after 75 songs im running out of styles .. also i have saved in my favorites over 160 styles for cover songs ..i do not save them in the songbook because its too slow pulling them up ..when i am on stage
i dont like taking too long in between songs .. i play in the day time @ 26 different Retirement , Assisted living facilities & at night in a few restaurants & country clubs .. let me no what you are looking for ... id be glad to help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: