Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Volca Sample loading errors!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irishluck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:36 am    Post subject: Volca Sample loading errors! Reply with quote

Ok, I’m admittedly a beginner with synths, I’m a guitar player and drummer but I’ve spent a good many hours with music software and apps and can usually figure out anything I need to do. So I’ve had a Sample for about two weeks. Downloaded Audio Pocket on my phone and it was so simple to record my own sounds and transfer them to the Volca. Not one problem.
So today I tried Vosyr and Caustic Editor and they seemed straightforward and fairly simple to load my own samples onto and get them transferred to my Sample. But on both programs I got to the transfer stage and one second into transferring the Volca displays the CODERR message. Tried all different volume levels, different cables in case one was faulty, tried two different laptops, standing on one foot while juggling cats....and nothing but CODERR from both Caustic Editor and Vosyr. Seems like I’m missing something because after spending a few hours unable to even load one sample. I grabbed my phone and within 30 seconds loaded a sample from Audio Pocket.
What’s the deal here? What am I doing wrong? I really don’t want to waste another afternoon getting absolutely nothing loaded and learning nothing from my mistakes. Just wasted time. I’ve searched and searched online and seems to be a fairly common problem. But not many solutions found besides make sure any EQ or audio enhancements are turned on with the laptop. And there’s no option for an EQ on my laptops. So that’s not it.
Please help!
As much fun as the Sample is, it’s no fun without being able to load samples onto it.
Plus, I’ve gotta get something on there to replace that ridiculous ‘Doncamatic’ sample!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Volca Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: