Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

future update ideas for the Wavestate
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Narioso

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oniram wrote:

- A Tempo knob, influencing every function that's dependent on internal clock.
On such a "sequence-driven" machine, it's unbelievable that there isn't one. I mean, there's a Tap Tempo button, and not a general Tempo knob?!
Even better would be an encoder, always starting from the present tempo and going slower or faster from there.

On last page of Performance there is a field for Tempo. Same that is assigned as you do tap tempo(do tap and it changes).
Fastest way hold Enter and press Tap-button to get there.
And use Value knob to alter it.

Other way to alter tempo live.
Press hold[Mod]+arrow/Page+ and it asks to move a knob or press Enter to have current field as destination.
- press Enter and Tempo is target for a new modulation

Now it asks for source.
- select a source like Master Perf knob or whatever by moving it.

There you have you tempo knob. Set intensity of modulation to liking how much it affects.

If you do this on a preset that already has something tempo driven you get the drift.

Flexibility is extensive.
oniram

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Narioso - I am aware of those possibilities. What I meant is, I think that Tempo would deserve a dedicated hardware knob - so that while playing a Performance which wasn't programmed by myself, for example, I could grab the Tempo knob and alter it on the spot, without going into menus *or* having to reprogram the Performance for that purpose.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: