Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Add steps to end bug?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Veeter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:50 am    Post subject: Add steps to end bug? Reply with quote

Getting in to some sound design tonight, and I'm wondering if I'm hitting a bug. When I try to increase the available steps to the sample lane, often, if I only add 1, it doesn't add it. Numbers higher seem to work. Am I doing something wrong?
I just triple checked, and I have tweaked the loop end, it still doesn't reflect the added sample.

Rebooted, and it works, but I've had this problem, a few times, now.
Narioso

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reported a problem with wavesequences not listing mods and got it confirmed and on todo list for Korg according to danatkorg.

Dan also mentioned something about there is a known problem´with lanes and steps.

But workaround I found might be helpful.

- add your step
- swap active layer back and forth, any will do

See if this is listing it?
I think the restart you did do the same thing, but this is simpler.

It helped in my other case wavesequence modulations not showing.
Veeter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Narioso wrote:
I reported a problem with wavesequences not listing mods and got it confirmed and on todo list for Korg according to danatkorg.

Dan also mentioned something about there is a known problem´with lanes and steps.

- add your step

I will give that a try, next time, thanks. It would certainly make sense that there's still a few bugs to be worked out.
WitchDocta

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veeter wrote:
Narioso wrote:

- add your step

I will give that a try, next time, thanks. It would certainly make sense that there's still a few bugs to be worked out.

The actual problem is that there are two 1's when adding to lanes. If you scroll all the way to the left, the first 1 is actually zero and doesn't add anything to the lane. If you scroll one over to the right from there, there's the second 1 that is actually 1. I posted about the problem here before I saw this post but no one has responded. Restarting doesn't fix this, it's always like this.

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=122031&sid=5d2b401617bf77cdc94545ef44f694e3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: