Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

no Upgrade option for someone who has the M1 And wavestation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patsy2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:51 pm    Post subject: no Upgrade option for someone who has the M1 And wavestation Reply with quote

Hi Folks.
I bought the collection of the Korg M!, Wavestation and ME-fx when iot was first releaesd , Why is there no option for me to upgrade to the full V@ Collection but i see an option for the M1-Le customers.... Or am i missing something?
Thank You
micdim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no upgrade. I had the same issues and talked with Korg. Below is there answer, so I had to pay full price. (Well it's on sale right now)

"We are sorry, KORG Legacy Collection single items, Digital Editon, and Analog Edition are not eligible.

"There is also an upgrade for M1 Le because it is only available to those who have purchased the hardware product."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: