Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have serius octave problem, help.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
korgpa300

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 8:41 pm    Post subject: I have serius octave problem, help. Reply with quote

I have a Korg pa300.
I bought one program called MidiYodi which is very easy to edit and edit midi files. https://www.canato.se/midiyodi/
This program works very well and the connection to pa300 worked properly. So far everything good.

But there is one octave problem, which I do not understand how to solve! There is also the same problem with the MidiWorks pa + demo.

So to the problem itself;
When I edit the midi file in MidiYodi based on what I hear in pa300, I edited my way to the best option. Then I saved it all on a usb. Then put this usb into pa300. Got up song and usb and loaded the midi file. I clicked play and the midi file started. But oy oy, the bass, the guitar, etc. is suddenly an octave lower when I play the file up in pa300! What is going on? why is the octave too low in pa300? What can I do with this so that what I hear with MidiYodi will be the same in pa300?

I have tried to see if there are any settings for this in the programs, but there are none! I'm completely blank here now.
Need help. Rolling Eyes Question
korgpa300

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 12:28 pm    Post subject: I get the solution on this problem. Reply with quote

I find the problem:

When I pushed the tick off for:
"Transpose applies to Midi In notes" in Global / Turning on the pa300.
Now it works as it should.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: