Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pa1000_ factory reset os .pgk

View previous topic :: View next topic  
siako77

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:47 pm    Post subject: pa1000_ factory reset os .pgk Reply with quote

Hi
My Keyboard PA1000 stock with KORG logo and keep rebooting, I tried all version updates files from korg website but nothing works, i tried to find full factory file on their website but there was none and i was wondering if anyone has the full format and factory software that i can install please
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get it to a service centre - doesn't sound good.

Has it ever worked?
Assume it's new?

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Keymn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you loaded any sets outside the Korg bonusware? Could be corrupt style? I had same problem with 1 or 2 styles in a particular set from a third party.
Reload latest os and factory reset is my recommendation. But if you can’t get it boot up, then not possible. Remove SD card or any usb you have plugged in. Then try...
Korg support has been real good this past week...quick and professional response.
ebuzer52
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, bonus styles or sets of korg are little than a mb Smile but pa1000 has 600 mb with compress. Of course people loads set from 3rd resources. It is wrong directly recommend not to load files from another source. even electrical problems can cause the system to fail completely or attempting to manage the device settings abnormally, loading files larger than the device's memory and etc. system of pa1000 and 700 system are still trying to be stable and will be strong as pa4x. And all pa series of korg and also kronos lived same problem. Its destiny of Korg. Of course we will load set from other resources but we will be carefully. We will do a virus scan, we will be sure that pack is compatible with pa1000, we will read set users comments or posts, we will check how many time file downloaded and etc. all are theese are my personal idea.
ritesh.dere123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: pa1000_ factory reset os .pgk Reply with quote

siako77 wrote:
Hi
My Keyboard PA1000 stock with KORG logo and keep rebooting, I tried all version updates files from korg website but nothing works, i tried to find full factory file on their website but there was none and i was wondering if anyone has the full format and factory software that i can install please

my whatsapp +919890499272
email korgdeveloper@gmail.com

musiccankill
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: pa1000_ factory reset os .pgk Reply with quote

ritesh.dere123 wrote:
siako77 wrote:
Hi

my whatsapp +919890499272
email korgdeveloper@gmail.com

Are you really a korg developer?
I guess no korg dev would have a gmail address and put their phone number in public...

Korg keyboards owned now: PA5X 61 ,PA300, Triton extreme 61, Korg 707, Trinity plus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: