Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Volca Drum Mute Switch Mod

View previous topic :: View next topic  
knobfun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:49 pm    Post subject: Korg Volca Drum Mute Switch Mod Reply with quote

"Korg Volca Drum with Mute Switch Mod"

Any ideas on where I might find info on this mod (no, it's not my auction--and I'm unlikely to win it...Wink...?

Sorry if this link is no longer available when you read this--it features a Volca Drum w/ a Mute Switch Mod... "...which allows you to mute voices with one touch. Its the little switch in the upper middle. This saves you a finger from having to hold down shift/func when muting. This is an incredible addition for live performance. With the switch up mute mode is the only active mode. When the switch is down everything works as normal"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Korg-Volca-Drum-with-Mute-Switch-Mod/114337474510?hash=item1a9f0b67ce:g:Se8AAOSwfD9fJ5VY
LM

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe it's nothing more than a switch in parallel with the Func button. Should work on other Volcas too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Volca Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: