Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Triton Software--Problem with VST use in Band-in-a-Box

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peterksh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:52 pm    Post subject: Korg Triton Software--Problem with VST use in Band-in-a-Box Reply with quote

I attach the Korg Triton plugin to a track in Band-in-a-Box (BIAB) for Strings. I choose I nice string track whether a Program or a Combination. But as soon as I click play in BIAB the Triton plug in reverts to some A000 or other non-chosen bank. Can anybody help me with this? Also can I choose a Combination to fill a track in BIAB or must I content myself with choosing Programs only?
pranaearth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't use band in a box, but the only thing I can think of is that biab is sending a program change when you hit play.
peterksh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:44 am    Post subject: Your Reply with quote

You're on the right track pranaearth. A fellow from the Band-in-a-Box forums suggested "The Triton patch number will be reset each time the Triton encounters an instrument patch change midi event." So I have to look into this and see if the BIAB event editor can help me.

Thanks for trying to help me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: