Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lanes start from different step - how do you stop it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azureus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:03 pm    Post subject: Lanes start from different step - how do you stop it? Reply with quote

From Init Performance, I put the WSTouch wave sequence on Layer A. The timing, sample and pitch lane's starting step seems to be modulated by velocity. How do you get rid of this setting so that the sequence is the same on each key press?

I tried Mod+< buttons but it showed me Exponential Velocity modulating the timing lane - I was able to turn it off but can't do the same for sample and pitch lanes. Help please? Thx.
Narioso

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had no problem removing all the modulations.

But there is a known bug, since 4 months now
- after loading wavesequence into a layer slot not all modulations are listed/refreshed so available to you.

Workaround
- load wavesequence(program or lane preset)
- shift to another layer as active, then back to current
(no need to save anything in between)

This fixes this so all modulations are listed. So seems everything is queried and refreshed to the listing shifting layer.

I did shift+mod 3 times and then no more mods listed as from your description on wstouch.

This is what happends when known bugs are not fixed in reasonable time - every new customer who purchased a product will experience the same bugs - and this takes away inspiration and creative time from them.

Hopefully we are floored when next update comes in what is there....
azureus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant! It worked, thanks a lot, Narioso.

I'll need to read all the Wavestate threads now and compile a book of known bugs and workarounds available so far so that I avoid hitting the wall every now and then.

I understand, this is a very deep and relatively new synth and covid restrictions don't make things easier for the developers. I'll wait for the firmware update while enjoying the synth as it is for now - and I already like it a lot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: