Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Krome combi are resetting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cronfile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:15 pm    Post subject: Krome combi are resetting Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

New Korg user here. Bought a Krome preowned 3-4 months ago and it’s worked pretty well so far other than my combi issue. Here’s my issue:
When I write a new combi, it will save properly where I saved it for about 2-3 days until it resets to the factory NewCombi03 or whatever. This happens to matter where I save it, what I name it, etc. The even weirder thing is that it worked well when I first got the keyboard, so a few of them are saved and haven’t reset.

This issue is very frustrating because I can’t save combis, meaning I can’t have preset sounds for live shows. Can anyone please help? I’d really really like this fix this before my next show. Thanks![/list]
Dan Stesco
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to help you, unfortunately I don't understand what you looking for.
Do you need to reset your Krome at factory settings?
Do you save your combi somewhere and don't find it anymore?
Do you overwrite a factory combi and want to put it back ?

Plaese remeber, the factory reset will not erase the user banks so any programs from bank F, combi D, ARP Pattern from 900, User DT will be there after reset.

If want to clean all, plesase write me a mail then will send a PCG with full factory reset.
contact@danstesco.ro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: