Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sharing Pa700 / Pa1000 Resources

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NativeAngels
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:51 pm    Post subject: Sharing Pa700 / Pa1000 Resources Reply with quote

As there a now a few more Pa700 / Pa1000 owners, I thought it might be a good idea to share resources that you have created from sounds, styles and keyboard sets that you've edited or created. Over on another forum (The Other Side shhh psrtutorial) there is a lot of content from music books, to styles and registration, sound packs etc. Any other members that would be interested in contributing?
ordaincafe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

please post some sound & styles for PA 700
Musicwithharry
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: Sharing Pa700 / Pa1000 Resources Reply with quote

NativeAngels wrote:
As there a now a few more Pa700 / Pa1000 owners, I thought it might be a good idea to share resources that you have created from sounds, styles and keyboard sets that you've edited or created. Over on another forum (The Other Side shhh psrtutorial) there is a lot of content from music books, to styles and registration, sound packs etc. Any other members that would be interested in contributing?

We had thrown around the idea in another thread about sharing MIDI files too....maybe we could expand on that...

My collection has grown quite a bit and I am going to work on more of them tomorrow....the problem is that you will also need the sounds that different users are using for those MIDI files... it may be a slight chore to set them up, but since we are PA700 users (and the PA1000 users), we could make it pretty easy...

I would be willing to try out some new Styles too, more in the rock genre....more basic Rock styles....

Grace,
Harry
Alesis Vortex Keytar, Alesis QS6.2, Alesis QSR, Alesis SR-16, Behringer Deepmind-12, Ensoniq Avista 7600, Ensoniq VFX, Ensoniq VFX-SD, Ensoniq SQ1+, (2) Ensoniq SQ-R+/32, Korg i3 (2020 Version), (2) Korg Kross 1-61, (2) Korg Kross 1-88, Korg Minilogue XD, Korg Minilogue XD Module, Korg M50-61, Korg PA700, Korg X5DR, Korg Z3, Kurzweil SP1, Lowrey EZP3 (bascially a Kawai), Roland D-05, Roland E-09, Waldorf Streichfett, Yamaha Reface CP, Yamaha Reface CS, Yamaha Reface DX, Yamaha Reface YC
NativeAngels
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got quite a collection of music books.
Musicwithharry
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NativeAngels wrote:
I've got quite a collection of music books.

Me too Smile

I had a very weird song request yesterday by one of the nursing staff at a home I played at yesterday. I got a request for 'Escape (The Pina Colada Song)'. I had it as a MIDI file, so I played it Smile

Grace,
Harry
Alesis Vortex Keytar, Alesis QS6.2, Alesis QSR, Alesis SR-16, Behringer Deepmind-12, Ensoniq Avista 7600, Ensoniq VFX, Ensoniq VFX-SD, Ensoniq SQ1+, (2) Ensoniq SQ-R+/32, Korg i3 (2020 Version), (2) Korg Kross 1-61, (2) Korg Kross 1-88, Korg Minilogue XD, Korg Minilogue XD Module, Korg M50-61, Korg PA700, Korg X5DR, Korg Z3, Kurzweil SP1, Lowrey EZP3 (bascially a Kawai), Roland D-05, Roland E-09, Waldorf Streichfett, Yamaha Reface CP, Yamaha Reface CS, Yamaha Reface DX, Yamaha Reface YC
NativeAngels
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do say I prefer styles that are non song specific, thats the fun part going though styles thinking that song would sound great with that style. Even if its totally different from the origional.
24newpark

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Idea, I would be interested in seeing how other folks use their songbook. There are all the songs in song book most of which I may never use, but looking at my sets tell you the music I'm into / play.
Randelph
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be happy to share stuff, but am still at the beginners stage with getting stuff into and out of the board. I need to be sure I've properly backed everythiing up before doing anything.

Isn't there a site already established for sharing Pa sounds?
MusicLover400

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:50 pm    Post subject: innfo about the songs in the SongBook Reply with quote

Does any one have or compiled a list of the songs that came with the Pa1000. The songs have no artist name. Can't find info about them.
Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: