Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KorgUser.Net??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roben

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:53 am    Post subject: KorgUser.Net?? Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I'm trying to load up my project which is using the M1 vst, I've had this for years with no issues but now it wasn'ts me to re-auth the software, fine, no problem, I copy and paste my key in, it doesn't accept it.
I then try to follow it to the website to generate a new product key, KorgUser.net is down? I've waited over 24 hours as I thought maybe there was just an issue with the site, but it's still down and I still can't use my M1.

I've tried logging into Korg ID, it didn't recognise my email that I had my M1 bought and sent to, so I registered it. There's no products in my new Korg ID log in and it's not giving me any option to add that product.

I'm not sure what to do, any advice?
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both korguser.net and id.korg.com are accessible here at the moment.

Suggest having another try, and if no luck, contact Korg Support in your country.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: