Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG MODULE PRO 4.1 - MAJOR ISSUES as of 11/22/20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BRUCEREM

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:42 pm    Post subject: KORG MODULE PRO 4.1 - MAJOR ISSUES as of 11/22/20 Reply with quote

ANY HELP is appreciated. This seems to be an incompatibility issue with iOS:

I sent an email to KORG on Monday. No response yet but on Sunday 11/22/20 I opened the Module Pro 4.1 on my iPad and a prompt read "New application loaded" with a never before seen prompt (option) to sync all app purchases. I declined only to find the programs to stick on one sound duplicating what ever program I had chosen first. This first showed up in the ORGANS and when switching to PIANO it released. The USER programs did the same thing but never change sounds.

I sent KORG a detailed list of everything I tried which included opening Module Pro 4.1 on my iPhone to check for similar symptoms. Exactly the same. I tried everything including syncing the app purchases, reloading added purchases from the store, deleting all original Module Pro apps and Downloading ALL again from iCloud 3 times on both devices. The symptoms are consistent every time. You can create 4 new USER programs but after that they seem stuck on the last program or are duplicating that program in every USER setting, even the first 4 created.

If there is some update coming or if KORG is aware of this and working on a fix please let me know. I have only created USER settings because I never trusted the platform enough to use the expansion tools, PDF files, stacked sounds, set lists, etc. I was always concerned about this data being lost. Recreating the USER programs is not that big a deal but I've bought almost every add on in the store and without the USER programs this becomes quite limited, and now completely unstable and undependable. Any advice is appreciated if someone is experiencing the same thing. Cheers
BRUCEREM

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received this email from Korg on 12/17/20. No update or timeframe given. Meanwhile Korg Module Pro is useless....

I Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
Sorry for the delay my reply.

We found a problem with the USER sound in Module and Module Pro.
We will fix it in the next update. Please wait for the update to be delivered.

Best regards,
KORG app team received this email from Korg on 12/17/20. No more details on how this update will be delivered. No user files and in limbo.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: