Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Loop Start/End Modulation Bug? Or misunderstanding?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Decades

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:09 pm    Post subject: Loop Start/End Modulation Bug? Or misunderstanding? Reply with quote

Hi all,

Just received my Wavestate. Amazing machine, and i'm loving every minute. Question though, as I don't understand why the following is happening:

1) sample lane go from A1-A8 start/end, A1 - A4 loop start / loop end

I want to modulate the loop start/end such that it basically is EITHER looping over A1-A4, or A5-A8. So, when it hits A4, I modulate the loop start and loop end +4, so that the loop switches to A5-A8, great.

The problem is, after it plays A4, instead of playing A5 next (as the loop is now A5-A8 ), it plays A6, throwing off the whole thing. It's as if modulating the Loop Start is "pushing" the note one step, or it thinks it's playing A5 already so moves on to A6.

Anyone know how to solve this problem? or something I'm doing wrong, or misunderstanding?

Thanks!
Decades

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strangely, this also happens when I module the Loop Start / End back to A1 - A4. In other words, clearly there is some logic on skpping steps to the next state in a new loop. Anyone have any clarity on this, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: