Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PA600 Managing Performance Items/Elements

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sridharar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:54 am    Post subject: PA600 Managing Performance Items/Elements Reply with quote

I use Performance Elements extensively.

The out of the box categories like Strings, Brass are not very useful for me.

I want to organize them differently - based on Taal, Raga or Even Names/Title.

I have been saving new performances wherever I can find an empty slot (deleting elements I will probably never use).

Increasingly I am finding it very difficult to locate the performances I need -- have to go through each performance and their pages sequentially - yes I write them down on my laptop in a notepad.

I just want to take all the items, delete the ones I do not need, and sort the remaining on Name/Raga/Tala and reload them into the Performance Pigeon Holes, giving them Proper names.

Has anyone done anything similar to that? Any tips thoughts for accomplishing this?

I can do very complex things with MIDI - and have done them.
Since Performances do not have a MIDI API, I am already using Song Selection MIDI sequences as an indirect method for selecting Performances.

I do not want to go the route of putting all the performances into Song Book - at least not yet -- until I rule out other options. Performance mechanism work out very well for me, both for switching style or only switch instrument settings. I do not know as yet, the real differences and pros/cons between performance and song constructs.

Thanks in advance.

Sri.

Shared Area https://tinyurl.com/ybf5ucga
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeXBbc4qNkdbNPywhopu1iA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: