Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

update win 10 vsersion 20H2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ben34

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:04 pm    Post subject: update win 10 vsersion 20H2 Reply with quote

Hello
I installed the update for Windows 10 version 20h2 because I was offered to install it
but the wavestate Sound Librarian no longer works
which means that my sound banks are no longer displayed in the wavestate Sound Librarian software I have an error (unable to connect to the device) when I had win 10 version 1909 everything worked correctly
I am not the only person who has this problem a lot of people can no longer update Windows for fear that the wavestate Sound Librarian no longer works my wavestate is up to date 1.0.6. and the RNDIS PILOT also no error on this side the
could you tell me what i need to do to make this work
cordially
Derek Cook
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I just updated to Windows 10 20H2 and had the same problem.

The instructions posted by Zaphod Beeblebrox from this thread that worked for me are reproduced below for convenience.

Don't worry about any warnings in the process about the selecting the RNDIS driver, it works fine (well it does here....)

Quote:
To select the driver you need to right click the problem device in Device Manager and then perform the following:

Update Driver
Browse My Computer For Drivers
Let Me Pick From A List Of Available Drivers

Network Adapters (then select 'next')

wait for the list to populate, then...

Microsoft
USB RNDIS6 adapter

Follow kronos.factory development and submit ideas over at the kronos.factory Trello Board

My Echoes Music Website
My Carreg Ddu Music Website
ben34

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:41 pm    Post subject: update wavestate Reply with quote

Hello
thank you for having replied to my message regarding the RNDIS driver I did exactly as published by Zaphod Beeblebrox I have no error the driver works correctly and the korg wavestate and update 1.0.6 but when I run the program sound librarian i have this error unable to connect to the device i don't know why i even changed the usb cable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: