Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mainboard Korg M50

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wilsrodn1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:14 am    Post subject: mainboard Korg M50 Reply with quote

Hi.

I need the Mother board of Korg M50 (88keys).

Any have ???

Thanks[/b]
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last one on the planet (possibly) is here:

https://www.partsisparts.net/catalog/korg-pcb-main-board-m50

Musicwithharry
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: mainboard Korg M50 Reply with quote

wilsrodn1 wrote:
Hi.

I need the Mother board of Korg M50 (88keys).

Any have ???

Thanks[/b]

Unless PartsisParts.net has it, you will likely have to find one on an auction site (eBay) or possibly Reverb.com. You may have to buy a parts board in order to get the motherboard. You could also try Syntaur and see what they've got in stock.

Korg quit making the M50 quite some time ago and parts are likely becoming harder to find.

I believe that main board for the M50-88 is the same as the M50-61 or M50-73, since the only difference was the keybed for each model.

Grace,
Harry
Alesis Vortex Keytar, Alesis QS6.2, Alesis QSR, Alesis SR-16, Behringer Deepmind-12, Ensoniq Avista 7600, Ensoniq VFX, Ensoniq VFX-SD, Ensoniq SQ1+, (2) Ensoniq SQ-R+/32, Korg i3 (2020 Version), (2) Korg Kross 1-61, (2) Korg Kross 1-88, Korg Minilogue XD, Korg Minilogue XD Module, Korg M50-61, Korg PA700, Korg X5DR, Korg Z3, Kurzweil SP1, Lowrey EZP3 (bascially a Kawai), Roland D-05, Roland E-09, Waldorf Streichfett, Yamaha Reface CP, Yamaha Reface CS, Yamaha Reface DX, Yamaha Reface YC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M50 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: