Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ARP permanently latched (by default?)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jock McRonan

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 7:01 am    Post subject: ARP permanently latched (by default?) Reply with quote

Just bought a Triton Rack on eBay. I have noticed that any patches with the ARP on, act like the ARP is on latch (on other synths). In other words, once initiated, it just keeps rolling on and on until I switch voice. Is there a way to stop the ARP behaving this way? That is, it only triggers while I have a key pressed or re-triggers when I play a key?
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the arp stop playing if the ARP ON/OFF button is pressed? If so, then the Triton Rack is working correctly. If you want arp off to be the default state when selecting a Program or Combi, then turn it off with this button and save the Program or Combi. This will have to be done for each Prog and Combi.

The arpeggiator sections in the edit pages of Triton Rack Programs and Combis have a latch setting, and also Key Sync, and Keyboard options. Have a look at the Parameter Guide on pages 24 and 44 for an explanation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Rack All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: